I helped construct the Olympic Site, tell the story of the Greatest Show on earth, and am on site for the Legacy build until 2014.

This is my View of what's going on. These Views are mine and not of my employer or the LLDC/ODA/LOCOG

I was one of the Official BT’s Storytellers for London 2012 .


Saturday 11 August 2012

2012 london olympic venues and architecture

The Olympic StadiumThe ArcelorMittal Orbit - 21st Feb 2012 - London Olympic Park 6LONDON OLYMPIC IDENTITYVelodromeLondon Olympic Rifle and Pistol Finals HallLONDON OLYMPIC IDENTITY
P1060224Emirates Cable Car Across The River Thame's (London)Basketball Arena 2London 2012 Opening CeremonyCoke standOlympic Stadium Flame and Crowd
London Olympic Games Site 2012Olympic velodrome, LondonLondon 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony FireworksAquatics Centre of the London 2012 OlympicsLondon_Olympic_Park_Orbit_0215Emirates Cable Car Across The River Thame's (London)

My @AMOrbit picture gets a look in..

No comments:

Post a Comment