I helped construct the Olympic Site, tell the story of the Greatest Show on earth, and am on site for the Legacy build until 2014.

This is my View of what's going on. These Views are mine and not of my employer or the LLDC/ODA/LOCOG

I was one of the Official BT’s Storytellers for London 2012 .


Tuesday 24 July 2012

Torch Relay - Day 67 - Richmond


Torch Relay Day 67 Richmond, originally uploaded by Andy Wilkes.

Today the London 2012 Olympic Flame passed me, I may have taken a picture or two..


Torch Relay Day 67 Richmond #2

Torch Relay Day 67 Richmond #3

See all the pictures here


Sarah Austin (the torchbearer here)who is a young leader at the 1st Iver Heath Cub pack where her father is a Scout leader and her younger brother is also a Scout. Sarah, who has cerebral palsy, wants to be a journalist and was nominated to be a torchbearer by the editorial board of children's newspaper

No comments:

Post a Comment