I helped construct the Olympic Site, tell the story of the Greatest Show on earth, and am on site for the Legacy build until 2014.

This is my View of what's going on. These Views are mine and not of my employer or the LLDC/ODA/LOCOG

I was one of the Official BT’s Storytellers for London 2012 .


Wednesday 2 May 2012

The FT Olympic Debate

Tonight I was an invited guest at the FT (Financial Times) Olympics Debate where Lionel Barber, Editor Financial Times grilled Paul Deighton Head of LOCOG on the cost and various other things about The London Olympic games 2012.

Two things I learnt:

Lionel Barber is a Spurs Fan (Yay!)

There will be many, many other food outlets at London 2012, selling everything from snacks and Hot Food, to fine cuisine, but McDonalds will be the only BRANDED food stuff. So you wont have to rely on having a Maccy D's to eat when you are there.

There were many, many other valid points, but I didn't make many notes, I was busy taking pictures.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment