I helped construct the Olympic Site, tell the story of the Greatest Show on earth, and am on site for the Legacy build until 2014.

This is my View of what's going on. These Views are mine and not of my employer or the LLDC/ODA/LOCOG

I was one of the Official BT’s Storytellers for London 2012 .


Wednesday 14 March 2012

Inside the Athlete's Village - Londoneer

Although I've been on the Olympic Site for 4 years I've only managed to get around the outside of the Athlete's Village, It's been a site within a site effectively, and additional passes were required to get in.

So I've only been able to picture the outside of it for now.

Pete Stean, who is the Londoneer managed to get these following fantastic pictures from inside the Village.
















All Pictures Copyright Pete Stean - Londoneer

You can read his write up of his visit here:
Londoneer on the web, Facebook & Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Some great shots! The last photograph shows the view across London from 13 floors up

    ReplyDelete