I helped construct the Olympic Site, tell the story of the Greatest Show on earth, and am on site for the Legacy build until 2014.

This is my View of what's going on. These Views are mine and not of my employer or the LLDC/ODA/LOCOG

I was one of the Official BT’s Storytellers for London 2012 .


Wednesday 1 February 2012

Around the Rings

Recently I have been getting a lot of support from Around The Rings

They have been giving me a lot of encouragement & support in what I am doing here in the run up to the London 2012 Olympic Games.

They also output a massive wealth of excellent content all about the Olympics through their website, Facebook Page, Twitter & Their YouTube Channel.


Around the Rings:


Since 1992, Around the Rings has been the undisputed leader in news about the Olympics. London 2012 will be ATR's 11th Olympic Games. 

Whether the medium is radio, television, print, Internet or mobile app, Around the Rings delivers the most accurate, insightful, plugged-in news about the business of the Olympic Movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment