I helped construct the Olympic Site, tell the story of the Greatest Show on earth, and am on site for the Legacy build until 2014.

This is my View of what's going on. These Views are mine and not of my employer or the LLDC/ODA/LOCOG

I was one of the Official BT’s Storytellers for London 2012 .


Tuesday 11 October 2011

The Official Rio 2016 Olympic Committee - “My Paralympic picture” cultural contest.

One of my pictures has been selected by The Official Rio 2016 Olympic Committee in their “My Paralympic picture” cultural contest.

“My Paralympic picture” cultural contest is already in voting stage! From more than 200 registered photos, we have chosen only 20 finalists. There are photos of athletes practicing many Paralympic sports, from varied angles and moments. Each one has a title and a brief explanation of why the photo is an expression of the Paralympic Movement.


Now, it is time to vote! From October 5 to 31, the voting stage will be open on our website. Access here and vote on the photo that better expresses what the Paralympic Movement is for you.

Click and vote on the pictures below:



No comments:

Post a Comment