I helped construct the Olympic Site, tell the story of the Greatest Show on earth, and am on site for the Legacy build until 2014.

This is my View of what's going on. These Views are mine and not of my employer or the LLDC/ODA/LOCOG

I was one of the Official BT’s Storytellers for London 2012 .


Monday 25 July 2011

BT Storytellers - Update 0001

Have just recieved my first invite to attend an event as an Official BT London 2012 Storyteller, and it's this Sunday at The Hadleigh Farm Mountain Bike International.


I know this is an official Test Event for the London 2012 Olympic Games, and upto 5,000 members of the public have access to tickets for the event.

It will be the first chance for mountain bike riders to race on the new, purpose-built for the London 2012 Mountain Bike competition in Hadleigh, Essex.

I know it's not as glamourous as the Launch, but still am very excited at the prospect of going !

Pictures, and maybe a few words will follow when I return, and an official report on the BT Storytellers Website.

Image via www.visitessex.com

No comments:

Post a Comment