I helped construct the Olympic Site, tell the story of the Greatest Show on earth, and am on site for the Legacy build until 2014.

This is my View of what's going on. These Views are mine and not of my employer or the LLDC/ODA/LOCOG

I was one of the Official BT’s Storytellers for London 2012 .


Saturday 11 August 2012

On Board HMS OCEAN - Op OLYMPIC

Yesterday I was a Guest of the Royal Navy and 661 Sqn Army Air Corps.

HMS OCEAN is planned to visit London (Greenwich Ship Tier) from 13 Jul to conduct the security tasking required in support of Op OLYMPIC, as well as supplying accommodation for the Venue Security Force at the Olympic Park.

The Mk7 and MK 8 Lynx helicopters from 661 Squadron Army Air Corps and the Landing Helicopter Force respectively are on 5 and 10 minutes for activation during daylight hours and 45 minutes notice during the night, in case of a security incident.















No comments:

Post a Comment