I helped construct the Olympic Site, tell the story of the Greatest Show on earth, and am on site for the Legacy build until 2014.

This is my View of what's going on. These Views are mine and not of my employer or the LLDC/ODA/LOCOG

I was one of the Official BT’s Storytellers for London 2012 .


Friday 20 July 2012

Advertising, links & click throughs....

Really.

Do you think I'd just publish comments with hidden adverts and links without checking?

Stop it, it wastes my time and yours hopefully.

If you want to advertise, have links or click throughs, then contact me, we'll sort out appropriate compensation and go from there..

Use the 'About me' Tab above to contact me..

So far I have had no financial reward for this, it's been a labour of love.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment